Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thinking Twice before you "express yourself" via a Cell Phone Case.

Remember back in the days when the Nokia 5100 phones came out, and EVERYONE was personalizing their phones with various accessories? There were faceplates to make the phone whatever color you wanted! There were faceplates that could light up, glow in the dark, etc. you name it, it was probably done.

Old School (kinda)
After awhile, Phones were just phones, and accessories weren't as hot. I mean with the nokias, people were able to match their phones with their outfits!

A few years later, enter the Iphone and various other smart phones with all their cool accessories. At first I got an incase grape colored case:

But it just didn't fully feel like me. So what did I get??? HELLO KITTY I<3 NERDS!
Kawaii Desu Ne?
 I somewhat regret using a hello kitty case. Sometimes I need to check emails during a meeting and I can't keep my phone out and face down because I don't want to get teased by my colleagues. Now don't get me wrong, if it were a meeting with my coworkers, I'd totally rock the Hello Kitty. However, I work in the Construction Industry with lots of "good ol' boys" and manly men who may not take me as seriously if they see this adorable little Kitty Cat that their little daughters adore.  Most of you would think... "I don't care, this expresses who I am!". Which is cool, but I just simply can't take the chance...oh how I dream of the day where I can sport my Bieber Case in public:
Baby baby baby OOOH when do you turn 18? JP JP!!

There are other very cool options for personalizing your phone. Check out Threadless phone cases! (i'm a big fan of Threadless tshirts too)



I also saw some pretty cool StarWars cases too!


It's actually Steve Jobs in Carbonite not Hans Solo

Feel free to use your phone cases to express who you are, but think twice about it just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment