Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hair in your face because of your odd shaped head?

I really can't stand the feeling of hair sticking to my sweaty face when I'm working out. I can't exactly throw it into a ponytail as I have short hair and bobby pins don't see to keep that hair out of my face because my hair is thick and stubborn. Not to mention that my odd shaped head tends to pop thicker fabric headbands straight off my head. Oh, and I find that plastic headbands squish my head from behind my ears. Yes, I have a lot to complain about. ;)

However, I did find myself the perfect solution: Lululemon's Mesh Headband


 It is the perfect width for my odd shaped head. Not to mention, the silicone strip down the middle on the inside keeps it from slipping off. It's the perfect tightness as well -- it is adjustable afterall. Most importantly, it stays on.

Wonder how it tested out? It has survived my runs and the ultimate test...my yoga class which included inversions (like handstand, forearm stand, etc.), and a lot of bending at the waist.

Find it at your local lululemon store or at www.lululemon.com

2 comments:

  1. almost got one from lululemon.com but didn't like the colours! :( on sale for $9, btw.

    ReplyDelete