Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

EarBudi - an inexpensive way to convert your apple earphones to sport earphones

As I'm doing progressive distance running on the weekends  I wanted to run with music, however, I didn't want to spend a lot on sport earphones. After doing some research on decently priced sports headphones and earphones I came across the Earbudi. With the Earbudi, you clip them on to your Apple earphones and never have to worry about them falling out of your ears!



Pros:
  • Inexpensive. I got mine for $9.99 at Amazon.com.
  • Ability to convert only one earphone to over the ear (for use at work, or if you would like the ability to hear your surroundings with one ear, and listen to music with the other).
  • matches ipod/iphone (although white headphones are easier to find these days, it's nice that these match perfectly).
  • Comfy and lightweight.
    
 Cons:
  • Apple Iphones aren't the best.
  • Although I haven't had the problem, some reviewers on amazon mentioned that the earbudis may break with frequent removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment