Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My son has The Robot Termintaor Eye

On Saturday the family went to a friend's house for their son's first birthday party. We let our son run around their HUGE backyard. The family had a little dog, but they cleaned the poopies before the party. But somehow...SOMEHOW, my son was able to find a piece of poopie that was the size of like a screw head and picks it up with his hand! What were the chances? I mean, did I say their yard was HUGE??? This is why I think my son has a Robot Terminator Eye that somehow locked into the dog poopies.
The parents felt so bad, but it totally wasn't their fault. Ahhh the joys of motherhood.

2 comments:

  1. Ughhhhh that's frustrating. I would have been a basket case, I don't handle things like that very well. You would think I'd still be used to dog poop by now especially with the amount my dogs output, lol.

    With a yard that big I would definitely section off a potty area just for the dog. We have an area designated just for that, because who wants to walk in the backyard and step in poop???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect vision, dude! This dog poo incident is worth perfect vision. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete